1.5.11

Favorite Foreign Blogger: Style Scrapbook

My Favorite Foreign Blogger: Andy Torres
Photobucket

If you follow my twitter , you might know what today’s post will be :P
and its about “my favourite foreign blogger”.
I read a lot of blogs everyday. and different styles as well.
I love seeing what other people are wearing. 
and what they are interested in.
and one of my favorite.. or the most favorite “foreign” bloggers is
 Andy Torres from StyleScrapbook .
She has been one of my inspirations! and one of those is ‘wearing maxi skirt’.
Before this, i never wore maxi, but bcuz of her!!!
I really love her in maxi skirt, midi skirt and skinny jeans
cuz she has very long gorgeous legs!
(if i’m not wrong she is 180+ cm. very tall!)
But due to the very hot weather of Bangkok, i can’t really dress up the way she does.
but i do really like her style! :D
I’m sure u will like i do... check her site here ,
and don’t forget to help voting for her to be the Mango IT girl.

these are her lately looks that i like.. no no... Love!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

All photos are from StyleScrapbook.com :D

bubbye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Leave a Comment : )