23.5.11

Baseball+Riding Pants

Baseball Jacket + The Riding Pants

The Riding Pants have become one of my favorites so far
and what i choose to wear a lot these days.
They can literally suit every outfit.
Having them is such a good decision i have made :)
Besides, they look so chic and is really comfy !!
(only if u got the right size!!! lol)
Here is another look of my Riding Pants.


By the way, I am in for the POBOX Activity.
if you like this outfit, please click “like” my photo for me ^^ HERE
(But u must like pobox page first i guess. thanks in advance!)
Second look is coming tmr ! :)))))))
xx
Topshop Baseball Jacket, American Apparel The Riding Pants, Steve Madden boots

1 comment:

  1. love those pants! i know what you mean riding pants are great esp. the stretchy ones too, i'm lovin your varsity and def leppard tee!

    http://www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Leave a Comment : )