12.1.12

New Items: Topshop Metallic Animal Print Blazer and Loafers

New Item: Topshop Metallic Animal Print Blazer



2 of what I wore today were the anniversary presents from my boyfriend.
He was the best, as if He'd known what I wanted
(But not that hard I guess, cuz I’d mentioned it a lot! haha (girls’ habit :P))
Anyway, I love love them so much,
I’d eyed on this blazer for a while but becuz I think it’s quite pricey I didn’t buy it.
and as far as I know it goes well with a lot of outfits.
And yes the loafers, I like them a lot but I had ones alike I bought from HK
but they aren’t in good condition anymore.
And lucky for him and me of course, these ones were on sale! 40% off ^^
BUT the problem for NOW is...........they bite me like bitch! T.T
hope the leather will soften soon. :’(
Do you like my new items?

Topshop Metallic Animal Print Blazer, H&M sheer top, American Apparel The Disco Pants,
Topshop patent loafers, YSL arty oval ring in purple 
and Karen Walker sunglasses “Harvest” (anniversary present for my boyfriend!)

2 comments:

  1. i like your outfit!!! lovely pants!!

    kiss

    http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. It is Very nice Blog. I like it. Thanks for sharing knowledge. Ask you to share good Blog again.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Leave a Comment : )