4.6.11

Saun Phueng Trip

My Trip to Suan Phueng, Ratchaburi

 I spent my last weekend at Suan Phueng, Ratchaburi
a province in the western part of Thailand.
I went there with my boyfriend and his friends.
The trip was pretty fun. and i loved it!
i rarely left Bangkok, so going there meant so much to me.
We went sightseeing, rafting and of course drinking, 
absorbing the freshness of nature we couldn’t find in Bangkok.

At Ampawa, floating market.
At Suan Phueng, Ratchaburi
The next (early) morning, even still hangover, we went uphill to Kao Krajom.
We intent to see the sea fog but unfortunately it was so foggy up there we couldn’t see any.
 (It says “the border of Thailand”)
I think they mean “with those who love us” :P
Exit...from Wife! funny? NO!
At the famous Scenery Resort.
Smiling Sheep ^^
At the “9-Level Waterfall” 
Happy Weekend guys!
first outfit: Topshop striped dress, hat from Jatujak market.
second outfit: asos banana print crop top, American Apparel royal blue high waist skirt.

photography by me and Pun Tantham.

3 comments:

  1. your outfits are so cute and summery, the photos are beautiful too! :)

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur skirt! Do u know where i can get American Apparel in Thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry na.. i dunno at all loei ka
    i bought from the states.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Leave a Comment : )